- Duration: 4 Years
- Quailification: 10+2 (General 50%, SC&ST 45%)
- Age Limit: 17 Years - 35 Years
- Stream: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO B.sc
- The minimum age of admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education : biology & English core/ English elective with minimum 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/ SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.10+2 passed with science ( pcb) physics, chemistry and
- students shall be medically fit.
- student appearing in 10+2 examination in science conducted by national institute of open school with 45% marks with science ( PCB) & English core / English elective.